Golden Hour Sunset Candle
10 oz Sunset Candle
For dens, bedrooms, and coffee tables.
5pm. Rustling grasses, baked earth, sun rays split between trees. Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy.
Meet Sunset, a home fragrance collection of candles, reed diffusers, and incense cones in four scents inspired by California scenery.
Featuring four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day and the feelings they spark within us – Swell, Golden Hour, Dusk, and Moonrise – Sunset is packaged in custom-printed glass and tin vessels donned with sun shapes, horizon lines, and earth tones inspired by California scenery
100% natural soy wax, phthalate-free premium fragrance oil, cotton wick
Burn Time: 50-60 hours
Size: 10 oz, 4.375” tall, 3” diameter
How to use
Following Candle care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.